Thursday, December 18, 2014

Back from Hiatus!


Hello Lovelies~




 Long time right?! Things got all kinds of crazy and sometimes, Non-virtual life has to come first I fear. But everything is alright once more and I'm back! And what a fun time to get back into the swing of things?




Christmas!!!! Yay!!!!!




 Shopping, Wrapping gifts, Baking, Parties! I could gush on and on about it! But I'd rather blog about it ^_^




Tonight I went to my work Christmas party at Dave and Busters, which for those of you who may not know is a very expensive arcade with food and a Sports Bar.




 I had a blast, got gummy bears with the tickets I won and even got a few pictures!!!









I need a new camera to take all kinds of pictures and I'm saving up for one. So with any luck, I'll have a new one for the new year ^_^

I missed all of you guys!

 Thanks for reading!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...